Here are Republic Day 2014 Poems in Hindi for you. Let your kids learn these poems and they’ll perform in the Republic Day celebration ceremony of their school. These poems are patriotic poems written by great Indian writers on the time of Indian Independence Moment.
Republic Day brings a enthusiasm and energy to every India. Such events make us feel proud about being an Indian and tell us that we are united. This day is celebrated all over India and everyone takes part in celebration. In Delhi a grand Republic Day parade takes place on 26th January every year, in this parade President of India sits as the chief guest.
Patriotic Poems for Republic Day
Following are some of the patriotic poems. These poems can be sung at Republic Day or Independence Day celebration of India. Click on any song to get its full lyrics.
- Ghor Andhkar Ho - घोर अंधकार हो
- Ae Mere Pyare Watan – ऐ मेरे प्यारे वतन
- Aag Bahut Si Baki Hai – आग बहुत-सी बाकी है
- Aaj Tiranga Fehrata Hai – आज तिरंगा फहराता है
- Aazadi Ka Geet – आज़ादी का गीत
- Utho Dhara ke Amar Saputo – उठो धरा के अमर सपूतों
- Vo Bharat Desh Hai Mera – वो भारत देश है मेरा
- Jhanda Uncha Rahe Hamara – झंडा ऊँचा रहे हमारा
- Sare Jahan Se Accha – सारे जहाँ से अच्छा
We have noticed a high interest of our readers on this article. So we decided to extend it and add some more poems here. Your kid can recite these Poems on Republic Day or Independence Day celebration ceremony in his/her school. Another use of these poem is that, if you have to give a speech on Republic day anywhere, you can include any of these poems after your speech, you can ask everyone present there to join you with the poem. So below are some new patriotic poems for you.
- Ae Mere watan ke logo – ऐ मेरे वतन के लोगों (Famous patriotic song)
- १५ अगस्त १९४७ - गिरिजाकुमार माथुर
- Aadmi Ka geet - आदमी का गीत
- Utho Sone Walo – उठो सोने वालों
- Ham honge Kamiyab - हम होंगे कामयाब